The Disability Resource Center in the Dean of Students Office utilizes knowledge and expertise in the fields of disability and higher education to create an inclusive environment by:
- Acting as a resource for students with physical, learning, sensory or psychological disabilities;
- Facilitating and providing support for reasonable accommodations for students in order to afford equal access to academic courses, programs, and activities;
- Providing services to address the impact of disabilities on student performance and success in and out of the classroom;
- Empowering students to articulate their strengths and advocate for their accommodations; and
- Creating opportunities to educate the campus community on disability laws, trends, universal design, programs, and services.