The Disability Resource Center in the Dean of Students Office utilizes knowledge and expertise in the fields of disability and higher education to:
- Act as a resource for students with physical, learning, sensory or psychological disabilities;
- Facilitate and provide support for reasonable accommodations for students in order to afford equal access to academic courses, programs, and activities;
- Provide services to address the impact of disabilities on student performance and success in and out of the classroom;
- Empower students to articulate their strengths and advocate for their accommodations; and
- Create opportunities to educate the campus community on disability laws, trends, programs, and services.