“Think About It” is an interactive online training course designed and distributed by CampusClarity (a service of Lawroom). The goal of the training module is to help students make healthy decisions and promote a positive and safe culture on and off campus. The training explores (college students for the challenges and responsibilities of college life) and addresses the interconnection between drug and alcohol abuse, decision making, and sexual violence. It encourages students to reflect critically on the personal beliefs, social norms, and cultural pressures that enable high-risk behaviors.
Topics covered include:
- Sex in College
- Healthy Relationships
- Partying Smart
- Sexual Violence
- Dating Violence
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Harassment
- Campus and community resources available to victims
- UF policies related to rape, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking and sexual harassment.
- Bystander Education
- Alcohol and drug use and its relationship with sexual violence
- Responding to an acquaintance assault
- How to report these issues and UF’s process for investigation and resolution of these issues
- Available interim measures